Outstanding package for the right candidates!
We are a modern, well respected engineering company who are searching for trade qualified, experienced CNC Programmer/Machinists for full time positions.
Everything we do at Associated Iron & Steel is founded on our belief in serving our customers and in supporting our staff.
Our values drive us forward in making that belief a reality. They provide the framework for how we behave and how we make decisions.
Honesty, integrity, and a consistent focus on our people safely delivering exceptional quality and service to our customers are the foundations of our team. This is why Associated Iron & Steel is such a great place to work.
If this sounds like you – READ ON
The machine shop specialises predominantly in mechanical engineering work and you must be able to set up and complete various types of machining work without close supervision.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Trade qualified with several years post apprenticeship experience in machine shops.
- Extensive knowledge of operating and programming (Fanuc controlled) live tooling lathe.
- Able to operate and program CNC machining centres, CNC lathes and CNC milling machines.
- Ability to program a 5-axis vertical machining centre a definite advantage.
- Able to use manual lathe and manual milling machine.
- Fusion 360 design and programming an advantage.
- Able to read workshop drawings.
- Be reliable, enthusiastic and have a good work ethic.
- Demonstrate initiative and a desire to succeed.
- Have the right to work in Australia
We offer our employees:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Regular overtime available
- Friendly & loyal team/work environment
- All uniforms, training and PPE will be provided
If you believe you have the skills and attitude to thrive with us, we encourage you to apply emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.associatedironandsteel.com.au for more information.